Sunday, February 8, 2009

Pink, pink, Madeleine stinks!!


Last sunday I decided to wear pink, red, white, or purple every single day this month until Valentines Day! And so far I haven't had any trouble! I have been able to wear a pink shirt every single day so far and I still have some to wear!! Now all the girls in my family have started to join in the fun!

Stay tuned for our Valentinsy outfits every day!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. You girlies are so cute! Did you have to do some laundry or do you have enough pink and purple to wear everyday?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they have enough pink, purple, or white to wear everday. That is about all the colors they have in their closets. You guys didn't take a picture yesterday but you did look cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let's see the outfits everyday to prove this.. come on come on

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a lot of pink, purple and white. Do you share clothes?

    ReplyDelete
  5. You girls are so stinkin' cute!!! I can't believe you're so grown up! :)

    ReplyDelete