Happy birthday Washington and Lincoln! We are so glad for their birthdays as it is just another excuse for a day off of school! Today on our day off we went to Lions Park by our house. The weather was great and we had a great time.
Okay girls, I just found you through Grethcen's blog. Very cute and I'm glad you're doing this. I'm adding you to the list of blogs I stalk. What a great way to see your cuteness.
Yay for blogs!! I didn't even knew you guys had one. Way fun. I hope you don't mind if i add you to my list so i can check it out!
ReplyDeleteWe did have a great time at the park especially Madeleine and I. I love your new background!!
ReplyDeleteOkay girls, I just found you through Grethcen's blog. Very cute and I'm glad you're doing this. I'm adding you to the list of blogs I stalk. What a great way to see your cuteness.
ReplyDelete