Saturday, January 31, 2009

No more power!

This last sunday when we returned home from church our power was out. It was fun-for the first hour. Then I started getting very annoyed. I was getting worried that the power wouldn't be on by 7, the time for the Very Duggar Wedding. At about 6:30 the Rocky Mountain Power workers were out working on the power lines. At almost exactly the lights flickered on for half a second followed by a very loud pop. Again at 9:45 the same thing happened. By 11 we had all given up hope on the power returning and all went to bed. Needless to say, it was a very boring Sunday.

To make the day more fun we roasted marshmallows on our fireplace.

4 comments:

  1. well I think that sounds like a pretty fun time!!! ha ha... I would be a little chilly in the winter without my heat! Cute pic of Katers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, it wasn't so boring we had a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. kate is almost turning 7 from ben

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought it was fun actually even when I was acting annoyed. It gave me a story to tell the next day to my students--and one for you to tell on your blog.

    ReplyDelete