We both got digital cameras for Christmas this year, but we didn't know what to do with all the pictures. We thought a blog, how perfect! This blog will have lots of fun pictures and stories from both our points of view. We can't wait to see what 2009 will bring!

Madeleine and Tessa in Sabino Canyon, Arizona, Dec. 2008
Hey, that will be great to see things from another point of view. It's fun having more people take care of the family pictures duty.
ReplyDeleteum excuse me. Were you going to inform us of this new blog? And are you going private?
ReplyDeleteYea, I am so excited to see another blog started. I can't wait to check out your adventures in life.
ReplyDeletep.s. I hope it is okay that I already added you to our bloggy.
I will check your blog often to read those differing points of view. Great idea!
ReplyDelete